- 1 can (796 mL.) whole peeled tomatoes or 3 large fresh tomatoes, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks, about 2 cups (500 mL)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks, about 1 1/2 cups (375 mL)
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into chunks, about 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Knorr® Vegetable Broth
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat0
Pulse tomatoes in food processor until chopped. Remove to large bowl; set aside. Pulse cucumber, pepper and onion in food processor, in batches, until finely chopped. Remove to same bowl.
Stir in Knorr® Vegetable Broth, vinegar and garlic. Cover and chill until cold, about 2 hours. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.