- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. (450 g) large uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Four Cheese Risotto
- 3 cups (750 mL) baby kale
- 1 cup (250 mL) heirloom cherry tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, halved
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat140
HEAT 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) of the olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Season your shrimp with salt and pepper, if you’d like. Add your shrimp and cook for about 3 minutes until they turn pink, stirring in garlic during last 30 seconds. Remove from pan and set aside.
POUR your water, milk, remaining olive oil and Knorr Selects™ into the same pan. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat to medium and continue cooking for 7 minutes. Toss in the kale and cook 3 minutes more.
STIR in your shrimp and tomatoes; now it’s delicious. Dig in!