- 1 Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube
- 4 cups (1 L) cold cooked brown rice
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) dark sesame oil
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated (about 1 cup/250 mL)
- 3 green onions, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup/125 mL)
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) finely grated fresh ginger or 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) ground ginger
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) sriracha sauce
- 6 Romaine lettuce leaves
Amount per serving
Process Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube in food processor until finely ground. Add rice and egg and process until mixture sticks together. Remove to large bowl. Add peas to processor and process until chopped. Add to bowl.
Heat sesame oil in small nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook carrot, green onions and ginger, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 4 minutes. Add to bowl with rice mixture and stir well to combine. Shape into 6 patties.
Brush sheet of aluminum foil lightly with sesame oil or coat with cooking spray. Grill patties on foil, turning once, until browned and heated through, about 8 minutes.
Combine Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise with sriracha sauce in small bowl. Serve burgers in lettuce leaves with sriracha Mayonnaise.