- 1 Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) lime juice
- 1/4 small red cabbage, thinly sliced (about 2 cups/500 mL)
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Hellmann’s® with Avocado Oil with a Hint of Lime
- 1 lb. (450 g) tilapia fillets or cod fillet, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. (22 mL) chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel Avo Plus™ Oil Blend
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat120
Combine, Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube with lime juice in small microwave-safe bowl and microwave at HIGH 20 seconds. Stir until blended. Combine cabbage, carrot and green onion in medium bowl. Stir in 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Bouillon mixture and Hellmann’s® with Avocado Oil with a Hint of Lime; set aside.
Season fish with chili powder. Heat Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook fish, stirring occasionally, until fish flakes with a fork, about 4 minutes, stirring in remaining Bouillon mixture and garlic during last 30 seconds of cook time.
Spoon fish into tortillas and top with slaw. Garnish, if desired, with fresh cilantro and serve with lime wedges.