- 1 lb. (450 g) ground chicken
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) lime juice
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Thai Sweet Chili Noodles Side Dish, prepared according to package directions.
- 8 Boston lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped peanuts
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
Amount per serving
Season ground chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice.
To serve, toss cooked chicken with hot Noodles. Arrange lettuce leaves on platter. Evenly fill lettuce with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro. Serve, if desired, with lime wedges.