WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs/625 g)
- 3/4 tsp. (3 mL) chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lime juice
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Mexican Rice Side Dish, prepared according to package directions
- Your favourite taco toppings (shredded cheddar cheese, chopped tomato, chopped onion and/or crumbled tortilla chips)
Amount per serving
Total Fat9 g
Saturated Fat2 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs31 g
Dietary Fiber1 g
Vitamin C8 %
Let's Get Cooking
Sprinkle chicken with chili powder. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Stir in lime juice.
Spoon Rice onto serving platter, then top with chicken and any drippings.
Top with your favourite taco toppings.