- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs/625 g)
- 3/4 tsp. (3 mL) chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lime juice
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Mexican Rice Side Dish, prepared according to package directions
- Your favourite taco toppings (shredded cheddar cheese, chopped tomato, chopped onion and/or crumbled tortilla chips)
Amount per serving
SPRINKLE chicken with chili powder. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Stir in lime juice.
SPOON Rice onto serving platter, then top with chicken and any drippings.
TOP with your favourite taco toppings; now it's delicious. Dig in!