- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 cup (250 mL) cooked ham, finely chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) cooked asparagus, cut in 2.5 cm chunks
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) grated Pecorino Romano cheese, divided
Amount per serving
Melt margarine in medium saucepan over medium heat and cook ham, stirring occasionally, until lightly golden, about 3 minutes. Stir in milk and water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
Stir in Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish into saucepan. Return to boil, then reduce heat slightly and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Remove from heat. Stir in asparagus and 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) cheese. Let it stand covered for 3 minutes. Stir and sprinkle with remaining cheese.