WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) uncooked brown rice
- 1 Knorr® Chicken Bouillon Cube
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large ears corn-on-the-cob
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped green onions
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat110
Total Fat13 g
Saturated Fat2.5 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs70 g
Dietary Fiber6 g
Vitamin C25 %
Vitamin A8 %
Let's Get Cooking
Prepare rice according to package directions stirring Knorr® Chicken Bouillon Cube into water.
Meanwhile, season chicken and corn, if desired, with salt and pepper. Grill until chicken is thoroughly cooked and corn is tender. Cool slightly, then cut chicken into bite-size pieces and cut corn off cob.
Spoon 1 cup (250 mL) cooked rice into each of 4 serving bowls. Evenly top with chicken, corn, avocado, tomatoes and green onion. Serve with your favourite salad dressing.