- 1 package Knorr® Hollandaise Classic Sauce Mix
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) drained and finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) finely chopped fresh oregano or basil leaves
- 4 English muffins, split in half, lightly toasted and buttered
- 4 ounces (120 g) thinly sliced prosciutto
- 8 eggs, poached and kept warm
Amount per serving
Prepare Knorr® Hollandaise Classic Sauce Mix according to package directions, using Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* . Stir in tomatoes and oregano; keep warm.
To serve, arrange 2 halves of English muffins on each plate. Top each muffin half with a slice of prosciutto and a poached egg. Spoon hollandaise sauce over top of eggs.