WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1/2 lb. (225 g) uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) Sriracha sauce or Asian chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lime juice
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Thai Sweet Chili Noodles Side Dish
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) light peanut butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Amount per serving
Total Fat11 g
Saturated Fat2 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs32 g
Dietary Fiber1 g
Vitamin A2 %
Vitamin C6 %
Let's Get Cooking
Combine shrimp, sriracha sauce, soy sauce, oil and lime juice in medium bowl. Cover and marinate 5 minutes. Cook shrimp in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, turning once, until shrimp are almost pink, about 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Sides™ - Thai Sweet Chili according to package directions. During the last 2 minutes of cook time, stir in peanut butter and shrimp, then pour egg over Pasta. Reduce heat to low and cook covered until egg is set and shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes.
Garnish, if desired, with chopped green onions, peanuts and/or bean sprouts.