WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 1/4 lbs. (560 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil
- 12 ounces (350 g) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) no salt added tomato sauce
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
Total Fat11 g
Saturated Fat2.5 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs11 g
Dietary Fiber2 g
Vitamin C35 %
Vitamin A10 %
Let's Get Cooking
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, in batches if necessary, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
Add mushrooms to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 4 minutes.
Stir in chicken, tomato sauce, Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken and 1/2 cup (125 mL) water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and cook covered, stirring occasionally, until sauce is slightly reduced and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 9 minutes.