WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Oil, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced baby bok choy (about 1 small or 1/2 medium)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Pasta Side Dish
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat70
Total Fat8 g
Saturated Fat1.5 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs26 g
Dietary Fiber2 g
Vitamin C80 %
Vitamin A35 %
Let's Get Cooking
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook bok choy and pepper, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 4 minutes; remove and set aside. Add ginger and garlic to same skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring, until fragrant, about 15 seconds. Add 2 cups (500 mL) water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Pasta Side Dish and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently, until Pasta is tender, about 7 minutes. Add chicken and vegetables and cook 1 minute to heat through.
Garnish, if desired, with sliced scallions.