- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil
- 12 ounces (350 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 small bok choy, about 12 oz (350 g), cut crosswise into thin strips
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded carrot
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped shallots
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) five-spice powder *
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
- 3 1/2 cups (875 mL) water
- 4 ounces (125 g) wide rice noodles, prepared according to package directions
Amount per serving
Heat oil in large pot over medium-high heat and cook chicken, bok choy, carrot, shallots and five-spice powder, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken and water until Stock melts.
Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, about 1minute or until vegetables are tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked .
Stir in noodles and spoon into serving bowls. Serve, if desired, with chopped cilantro and lime wedges.