- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Homestyle Cheddar Pasta Side Dish
- 2 cups (500 mL) broccoli florets
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch (1.5 cm) thick strips
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) panko bread crumbs
- 4 Tbsp. (60 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, divided
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat170
Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Homestyle Cheddar Pasta Side Dish according to package directions, adding broccoli florets with the pasta.
Meanwhile, season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Toss chicken in bread crumbs to coat. Melt 2 tablespoons (30 mL) margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook half of the chicken, turning to brown on all sides, until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside. Repeat with remaining margarine and chicken.
Serve chicken with Pasta.