- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. (500 mg) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 3 cups (750 mL) water
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) raisins or golden raisins or currants
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) curry powder
- 1 package (10 oz.) (1 package (300 g.)) plain couscous
- 2 cups (500 mL) baby spinach leaves
Amount per serving
Heat 1 tablespoon (15 mL) olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
Bring water, Knorr® Vegetable Soup Mix, raisins, curry powder and remaining 1 tablespoon (15 mL) olive oil to a boil in medium saucepan, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 2 minutes. Stir in couscous, then remove from heat and let stand covered 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and spinach.
Garnish, if desired, with slivered almonds and chopped fresh parsley.