- 1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain dry bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1 lb/450g)
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing
- 2 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 cups (2 L) mixed salad greens
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dried cranberries
Amount per serving
Preheat oven to 425° (220° C).
Combine Knorr® Onion Dry Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow bowl and set aside.
Coat chicken with Mayonnaise, then with bread crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on baking sheet, then arrange zucchini around chicken. Bake, turning zucchini once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes. Cool chicken slightly, then slice.
Arrange salad greens on serving platter. Top with chicken and zucchini, then remaining ingredients. Drizzle with your favourite dressing.