WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 12 ounces (350 g) refrigerated or frozen breaded chicken nuggets
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Teriyaki Noodles Side Dish
- 4 cups (1 L) frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) toasted sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) orange marmalade or apricot preserves
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) white vinegar
Amount per serving
Total Fat15 g
Saturated Fat3.5 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs69 g
Dietary Fiber3 g
Vitamin C35 %
Vitamin A15 %
Let's Get Cooking
Prepare chicken according to package directions.
Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® according to package directions, adding vegetables during last 2 minutes of cook time. Stir in almonds. Evenly divide into 4 bowls.
Toss hot chicken with marmalade, soy sauce and vinegar in medium bowl. Serve over hot Noodles. Garnish, if desired, with additional almonds and chow-mein noodles.