- 4 packages Knorr Sidekicks® Creamy Bacon Carbonara Pasta Side Dish
- 1 cup (250 mL) thawed frozen peas
- 4 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 lb. (450 g) shrimp, peeled and tails removed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) dry white wine OR chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) grated Pecorino Romano cheese
Amount per serving
Prepare Knorr Sidekicks® Creamy Bacon Carbonara Pasta Side Dish according to package directions, stirring in peas during last 5 minutes of cook time.
Meanwhile, melt margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, turning once, until shrimp are pink and cooked through, about 3 minutes. Stir wine or broth into skillet and cook, stirring to coat shrimp, 1 minute.
Stir shrimp mixture into hot Pasta and garnish with Parmesan cheese.