WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish
- 1 cup (250 mL) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups (500 mL) baby spinach leaves
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil
- 1 lb. (450 g) uncooked medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
Amount per serving
Total Fat11 g
Saturated Fat3 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs31 g
Dietary Fiber2 g
Vitamin C15 %
Vitamin A40 %
Let's Get Cooking
Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish according to package directions, stirring in tomatoes and spinach during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
Meanwhile, heat Oil in large nonstick skillet and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes.
Stir cooked shrimp into hot Pasta. Sprinkle with cheese.