- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) margarine
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into large chunks
- 1/2 lb. (225 g) red potatoes, diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) carrots, sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Cream of Leek Dry Soup Mix
- 2 cups (500 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) 2% milk
Amount per serving
Melt margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, potatoes and carrots, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes or until vegetables start to soften. Add Knorr® Cream of Leek Dry Soup Mix, water and milk and stir until blended. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender.