- 1 package Knorr ® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) oil
- 12 ounces (350 g) uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) ground chipotle chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) pasta sauce
- 8 taco size flour tortillas
Amount per serving
Combine ingredients for Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce in medium bowl, reducing milk to 1 cup (250 mL); set aside.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes; remove and set aside.
Cook ground chipotle pepper in same skillet over medium heat, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Whisk in Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce mixture and pasta sauce and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer about 2 minutes or until slightly reduced. Stir in shrimp and remove from heat.
Serve in warm tortillas with your favorite toppings such as Knorr® Vegetable Guacamole, chopped onion, tomato, cilantro, and lime wedges.