- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Sour Cream & Chives Pasta Side Dish
- 2 cups (500 mL) cut up green beans or frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 package Knorr® 3 Mushroom Pasta Sauce Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-in. (4 cm) pieces
Amount per serving
Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Sour Cream & Chives Pasta Side Dish according to package directions, adding green beans during last 6 minutes (or 4 minutes if using frozen green beans) of cook time.
Meanwhile, combine ingredients to prepare Knorr® 3 Mushroom Pasta Sauce Mix in 2-cup (500 mL) liquid measure, reducing milk to 1 cup (250 mL); set aside.
Heat Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Add Pasta Sauce mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until thickened and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes.
Stir Pasta Side Dish into skillet. Remove from heat and serve garnished with bacon and if desired, freshly ground black pepper.