- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish
- 3 plum tomatoes or 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) frozen leaf spinach or frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Amount per serving
Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish according to package directions, stirring in tomatoes and spinach during last 5 minutes of cook time.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes.
Stir cooked chicken into hot Pasta. Sprinkle, if desired, with cheese.