Skip to content
- 1 package Knorr® Demi-Glace Classic Roast Gravy Mix
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) water
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium baguette, cut in 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) cubes (about 5 cups) [1.25 L]
- 2 cups (500 mL) peeled, chopped apples (about 2 medium apples)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped shallots
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) finely chopped fresh sage leaves or 1 tsp. (5 mL) ground sage
Amount per serving
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) . Whisk Knorr® Demi-Glace Classic Roast Gravy Mix with water in large bowl until dissolved. Whisk in eggs, then stir in remaining ingredients.
Spray 12-cup muffin pan with no-stick cooking spray and evenly fill cups with stuffing mixture.
Bake 25 minutes or until golden. Cool 5 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and serve.