- 1 medium lemon, halved
- 8 ounces (227 g) crab meat or imitation crab meat
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube, crumbled
- 1 -lb. (450 g) salmon fillet
- 2 zucchini or yellow squash, sliced 1/4-inch thick, (about 4 cups/1 L)
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) thinly sliced basil
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat250
Squeeze 1 teaspoon (5 mL) juice from 1 lemon half. Slice remaining half and set aside.
Preheat oven to 425`F (220 C). Combine crab, Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese in small bowl; set aside. Melt margarine in microwave-safe bowl; whisk in crumbled Knorr® Vegetable Bouillon Cube until dissolved.
Place salmon in shallow baking dish or in bottom of broiler pan. Brush salmon with 1 teaspoon (5 mL) Bouillon mixture, then top with crab mixture. Combine remaining bouillon mixture with 1 teaspoon (5 mL) lemon juice and toss with zucchini. Place in baking dish around salmon.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes until salmon flakes with a fork. Garnish with sliced lemon and basil.