- 1 lb. (450 g) uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) curry powder, divided
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) vegetable oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 can (410 mL.) light coconut milk
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Fried Rice Side Dish
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat140
SPRINKLE shrimp with 1 teaspoon (5 mL) curry powder.
HEAT 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, turning once, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
HEAT remaining 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil in same skillet and cook onion, red pepper and remaining 1 teaspoon (5 mL) curry, stirring frequently, until vegetables are almost tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in coconut milk and Knorr Sidekicks®. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes, or until rice is tender.
STIR in shrimp; heat through. Garnish, if desired, with cilantro; now it's delicious. Dig in!