Skip to content
Amount per serving
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
- 2 cups (500 mL) sour cream
- 1 cup (250 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise or Hellmann's® 1/2 The Fat
- 1 package (300 g) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1 can (227 mL) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 large pumpernickel bread
Combine Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix and all other ingredients, except pumpernickel, and chill about 2 hours.
To make pumpernickel bread “bowl” hollow out centre of pumpernickel loaf. Slice bread from centre into cubes and set aside. Fill with spinach dip, and serve with fresh vegetables, pumpernickel bread cubes or potato chips.