- 1 lb. (450 g) extra lean ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 can (796 mL.) no-salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) Italian seasoning
- 1/2 lb. (225 g) spaghetti, cooked and drained
Amount per serving
Cook ground beef, onion, celery and carrot in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 10 minutes or until beef is browned and vegetables are tender.
Stir in tomatoes, Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef and Italian seasoning and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally 15 minutes. Serve over hot cooked spaghetti.