- 3 -lb. (1.5 kgs) boneless pork shoulder
- 1 cup (250 mL) ketchup
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) apple cider vinegar
- 1 package Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) ground chipotle chili powder *
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat90
Arrange pork in slow cooker. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Combine remaining ingredients, then pour over pork; turn to coat. Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours until pork is fork-tender.
Remove pork; reserve juices, removing fat. Shred pork with fork. Return shredded pork and reserved juices to slow cooker. Serve on warm hamburger buns or medium-sized crusty rolls with coleslaw, if desired.