WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil, warmed
- 1 Knorr® Chicken Bouillon Cube, crumbled
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 1 lb./450 g.)
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Cheddar Chipotle Pasta Side Dish
- 1 can (540 mL) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado, diced
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat200
Total Fat22 g
Saturated Fat5 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs40 g
Dietary Fiber6 g
Vitamin C10 %
Vitamin A6 %
Let's Get Cooking
Combine olive oil with Knorr® Chicken Bouillon Cube in small cup, mashing with fork until blended; rub over chops.
Cook chops in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, turning once, until done, about 7 minutes. Remove chops and set aside.
Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® with beans in same skillet according to package directions, partially covered. Remove from heat.
Thinly slice chops; stir into Pasta with lime juice and cilantro. Top with avocado and serve.