- 1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) water
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Oil, divided
- 1 lb. (450 g) lean ground chicken
- 4 cups (1 L) thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 8 large Boston lettuce leaves
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat150
Combine Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix, water and hoisin sauce in medium bowl; set aside.
Heat 1 Tbsp (15 mL) oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, breaking up into small pieces with spoon, until no longer pink, about 4 minutes; remove and set aside. Heat remaining 1Tbsp (15 mL) oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook cabbage, stirring frequently, until browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in ginger and garlic and cook, stirring, 15 seconds. Stir in Soup mixture and bring to a boil. Boil 1 minute or until slightly thickened. Stir in chicken.
Spoon chicken mixture into lettuce cups. Garnish, if desired with sliced green onions.