- 1 lb. (450 g) extra lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Mexican Rice Side Dish
- 1 can (796 mL.) no-salt added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 1 can (540 mL) no-salt added red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 Tbsp. (90 mL) lowfat sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat80
Brown ground beef with onion in 4-qt. (4 L) stockpot; drain, if desired.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
Garnish with sour cream, cheese and green onion.