- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, (about 625 g)
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 package (300 g) cremini mushrooms, halved (300g)
- 1 cup (250 mL) white wine or water
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) heavy cream
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
Amount per serving
Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and reserve drippings; set aside.
Cook onion with garlic in reserved drippings, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 2 minutes.
Stir in wine and cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until slightly reduced, about 3 minutes. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken until Stock is melted. Return chicken to skillet and simmer, covered, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes. Stir in basil.