- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) dry white wine or water
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) water
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) finely chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- 8 ounces (250 g) angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
Combine chicken, garlic and lemon juice in medium bowl.
Melt margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken mixture, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes.
Stir in wine, water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken until Stock is melted. Stir in parsley, then toss with hot angel hair.