- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb. (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups (425 mL) water
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. (60 mL) ground ginger
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Fried Rice Side Dish
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sliced green onion
Amount per serving
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet; set aside.
Stir in red pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in water, Peanut Butter, vinegar and ginger. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and stir in Knorr ® Sidekicks™ Chicken Fried Rice. Simmer covered 8 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in chicken and green onions; heat through, about 2 minutes.