- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 3 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups chopped onion (about 1 large onion)
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) celery
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) dried thyme leaves
- 2 cups (500 mL) Knorr® Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Broccoli Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish
- 2 1/3 cups (575 mL) cut up cooked chicken
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat70
Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables and thyme, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes.
Add broth, water and Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Broccoli Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook covered 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
Stir in chicken and serve immediately.