- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package (300 g.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
- 2 cups (500 mL) instant rice
- 2 cups (500 mL) rotisserie chicken or cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 can (540 mL) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
Amount per serving
Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C.)
Heat the olive oil in large saucepan set over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in spinach, water and Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in rice and let stand covered 5 minutes. Stir in chicken, beans and 1 cup cheese.
Turn mixture into greased 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23-cm.) baking dish. Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Remove foil, sprinkle with remaining 1 cup (250 mL.) cheese. Bake until heated through and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.