- 1/3 cup (75 mL) all-purpose flour
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, lightly pounded
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, divided
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) water
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) Knorr® Bovril® Liquid Chicken Bouillon
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) capers, rinsed, drained and chopped, divided
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Garlic Butter with Lemon Pasta Side Dish
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat130
Place flour in shallow dish and coat chicken.
Melt 2 tablespoons (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm. Stir in 1/4 cup (60 mL) water and Knorr® Bovril® Liquid Chicken Bouillon and cook, scraping up browned bits from bottom of pan, until simmering. Stir in 1/2 Tbsp (7 mL) capers and remaining 1 Tbsp (15 mL) margarine; remove from heat. Stir any collected chicken juices into skillet before serving.
Meanwhile, cook Knorr® Sidekicks® Garlic Butter with Lemon Pasta Side Dish according to package directions adding remaining 1/2 Tbsp (7 mL) capers at end of cook time. Let stand 2 minutes.
Serve chicken on top of pasta with pan sauce spooned over top.