- 3 cups (750 mL) mushrooms
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) olive oil
- 3 lbs. (1.5 kgs) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) Knorr® Chicken Broth
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp. (20 mL) paprika
- 1 cup (250 mL) sour cream
Arrange mushrooms, onion and garlic in slow cooker. Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Transfer chicken to slow cooker. Combine Knorr® Chicken Broth, flour and paprika in medium bowl, then pour into hot skillet. Scrape up any browned bits from bottom of skillet, then pour over chicken in slow cooker.
Cook covered on LOW 5 hours or until chicken is very tender. Remove chicken and keep warm. Pour sauce into 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until sauce slightly thickens. Remove from heat and whisk in sour cream. Serve chicken and sauce, if desired, over hot egg noodles.