- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 3/4 lb. (440 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup (250 g) ham, cut into very thin strips (about 5 oz./150 g)
- 1 can (398 g.) no salt added tomatoes in juice, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) uncooked rice
Amount per serving
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken and ham.
Stir in tomatoes, water and Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in rice. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until rice is tender, about 20 minutes.