- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. (22 mL) Becel® Oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, shaved into long ribbons using a vegetable peeler, (1-1/2 cups/375 mL)
- 2 medium zucchini or yellow squash, shaved into long ribbons using a vegetable peeler, (3 cups/750 mL)
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish
- 2 cups (500 mL) baby spinach leaves
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) lemon juice or lime juice
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat110
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat 1/2 tablespoon (7 mL) Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken and onion, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes; remove and set aside.
Heat 1/2 tablespoon (7 mL) oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook half the carrots and squash, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender and golden around the edges, about 2 minutes. Remove vegetables and set aside. Repeat with remaining 1/2 tablespoon (7 mL) Oil and vegetables. Remove and set aside.
Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in spinach during last 1 minute of cook time. Stir in chicken, vegetables and lemon or lime juice. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro and lemon or lime wedges.