- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs. (675 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) curry powder
- 2 cloves (2 cloves) garlic, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) water
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 2 cups (500 mL) cauliflower florets, blanched
Amount per serving
Melt 15 mL Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is almost done, about 4 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
Melt remaining 15 mL margarine in same skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring frequently, until onion is tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in curry powder and cook, stirring frequently, until curry is toasted, about 2 minutes.
Stir in garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Stir in tomato sauce, water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken, cauliflower and chicken until stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes. Garnish, if desired, with nonfat plain yogurt.