- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lbs./625 g)
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped onion
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) water
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) small cubes mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat90
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 3 minutes.
Stir in onion and tomato and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 3 minutes.
Add water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken to skillet and stir until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes. Arrange chicken on serving platter.
Stir in cheese and basil and cook until cheese begins to melt, about 1 minute. Serve sauce over chicken.