WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) thinly sliced carrots
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Butter & Herb Pasta Side Dish
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh or frozen peas
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped green onions
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) chopped fresh mint, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) nonfat plain Greek yogurt
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat80
Total Fat9 g
Saturated Fat2 g
Trans Fat0 g
Total Carbs41 g
Dietary Fiber4 g
Vitamin A120 %
Vitamin C20 %
Let's Get Cooking
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat 1/2 tablespoon (7 mL) margarine* in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes; remove and set aside.
Heat remaining 1/2 tablespoon (7 mL) margarine in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook carrots, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in Knorr® Sidekicks® Butter & Herb Pasta Side Dish and prepare according to package directions, stirring in peas during last 4 minutes of cook time.
Stir in chicken, green onions and 1 tablespoon (15 mL) mint. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons (30 mL) mint with yogurt in small bowl. Serve over chicken and pasta.