WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Country Mushroom Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 lb. (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) baby spinach leaves
- 6 sheets phyllo dough
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat200
Let's Get Cooking
Preheat oven to 350° (180°C).
Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Country Mushroom Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish according to package directions; set aside.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat and cook shallot 2 minutes. Add chicken and cook, turning once, until chicken is almost done, about 5 minutes. Stir in red pepper and spinach and cook 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir into cooked rice.
Arrange one sheet of phyllo pastry on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush with melted Spread and layer with next sheet of phyllo. Repeat process until all 6 sheets are layered together. Spoon rice mixture along one long side of pastry, 3 in. (7.5 cm) in from edge. Fold edge of pastry over filling and roll strudel until entire filling is enclosed and seam is on bottom. Brush with remaining Spread. Bake strudel until golden and crisp, about 25 minutes. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes; slice and serve.