- 1 1/2 Tbsp. (22 mL) Becel® Oil, divided
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh or frozen corn
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Cheddar & Broccoli Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish
- 1 cup (250 mL) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded cooked chicken breast
- 4 burrito-size low-fat flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded cheddar cheese
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat150
Heat 1/2 tablespoon (7 mL) Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook red pepper and corn stirring occasionally, until slightly softened, about 4 minutes.
Add Knorr® Sidekicks® Cheddar & Broccoli Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish to same skillet and cook according to package directions, adding black beans. Stir in chicken.
Sprinkle half of each tortilla evenly with cheese, then rice mixture. Fold tortilla over filling and press gently.
Heat 1/2 tablespoon (7 mL) oil In same skillet, over medium-high heat and cook 2 quesadillas, turning once, until lightly golden and cheese has melted, about 2 minutes on each side. Repeat with remaining oil and quesadillas. Serve, if desired, with salsa and sour cream.