- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 2/3 cups (400 mL) hot water
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
- 1 package (250 g.) light cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 6 cups (1.5 L) fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 lb. (225 g) freshly cooked penne pasta
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) panko bread crumbs or plain bread crumbs
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat140
Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is golden, about 4 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken until stock is melted. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Whisk in cream cheese until smooth and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes. Stir in spinach and cook just until spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes.
Combine chicken mixture with hot penne in large bowl. Turn into 2-qt (2 L) baking dish, then evenly top with bread crumbs. Bake 10 minutes or until crumbs are golden.