- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) margarine, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (about 1-¼ lbs./625 g)
- 1 package (300 g.) mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Knorr® Chicken Broth
- 1 package Knorr Sidekicks® Creamy Bacon Carbonara Pasta Side Dish
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen green peas, thawed
Amount per serving
MELT 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
MELT remaining 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) margarine in same skillet and cook mushrooms, stirring frequently, until golden. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in Knorr® Chicken Broth and cook until almost evaporated, about 5 minutes.
MEANWHILE, prepare Knorr Sidekicks® according to package directions, adding peas during last 3 minutes of cook time. Spoon Pasta onto serving platter.
TOP with chicken, mushrooms and juices from skillet; now it's delicious. Dig in!