- 2 slices reduced sodium bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, finely chopped
- 2 pots Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 5 cups (1.25 L) water
- 1 lb. (500 g) all-purpose potatoes or russet
- 1 can (440 mL.) cream-style corn
- 1 lb. (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
Amount per serving
Cook bacon with onion in large saucepot over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender and bacon is almost done, about 4 minutes. Stir in carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender, about 6 minutes.
Stir in water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add potatoes and corn and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley.