- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 package (227 g) mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (500 mL) (1/2 inch/1.5 cm) cubes butternut squash
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Harvest Chicken Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish
- 1 3/4 cups (440 mL) water
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat80
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
Add mushrooms and squash to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until squash is almost tender, about 5 minutes. Add Knorr® Sidekicks® Harvest Chicken Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish and water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until rice is tender, about 7 minutes. Stir in chicken; heat through.